Rapier Marshals-in-Charge: Warder Gwynneth Verch Ieuan and Lord Lucius Antonius Ursus
|9:00 AM||Rapier Lists Open|
|10:00 AM||The “Warder Gwynn Starts and Ends on Time” A-Game Tourney Begins|
|12:00 PM||The “Warder Gwynn Starts and Ends on Time” A-Game Tourney Ends|
|1:30 PM||Pick-Up Tourney Begins|
|4:00 PM||Pick-Up Tourney Ends|
Morning – The “Warder Gwynn Starts and Ends on Time” A-Game Tourney
Afternoon – Pick-ups Tourney
- Four Tracks based on award level
- Cavendish Knot
- Bronze Ring
- Fight 3 passes; winner gets points
- If you defeat the following you get X points:
- Novice = 1 point
- Cavendish Knot = 2 points
- Warder = 4 points
- MoD = 8 points
- The fencer from EACH track with the most points wins a prize!
Please Note: Fencers can still fight afternoon pick-ups without participating in the tournament. These fencers are still worth points for anyone who is participating, however.
Cut & Thrust is allowed in both tournaments as long as both combatants agree ahead of time.