Heavy Marshal-in-Charge: Sgt. Gareth Bloodworth
|9:00 AM||Heavy Lists Open|
|10:00 AM||Novice Tourney Begins|
|11:00 AM||Great Weapons Tourney Begins|
|12:00 PM||Lunch / Pick-ups|
|1:00 PM||Prowess Bearpit Tourney Begins|
|4:00 PM||Prowess Bearpit Tourney|
Novice – Any fighter that has 5 or less years fighting and has not won a Heavy weapons tournament or a fighting award.
Great Weapon – Double elimination Atlantian Speed tournament. Any great weapon 6 Ft. and under is allowed in this tournament.
- Based on Heavy Fighting award(s)
- Red Company (Sargent and Captain)
- Fight 1 pass; winner gets point(s)
- Defeated fighter holds the field until they are victorious, or they have fought 5 fights (water breaks are important)
- If you defeat the following you get X points:
- Lower rank = 1 point
- Equal rank = 1 point
- Higher Rank = 2 points
- The fighter from EACH track with the most points wins a prize!
Idea behind this tournament is to show your honorable prowess and help improve others.